Driving Innovation and Capability Development
Conference Booklet Here | Conference Photos Here
- The US Defense budget is under pressure
- A changed security situation in Europe, in particular in the Baltic Sea area, with new challenges and operating environment.
- An increased need for cooperation with the US for several states in Europe and need for increased defense spending in Europe
- What will its impact be on force structure?,
- What programs are likely to be impacted?,
- will it lead to more protectionism?
- who will be BRAC'ed?
- how will industry adjust to the new realities
- will there be a new round of mergers and acquisitions?
- how is the threat matrix influencing equipment development and cooperation particularly in the Nordic Region?
- immediate risk planning and signaling
- Future operating environments
- Impact of Third Offset and BBP?
- Will the evolving situation in Europe impact US Pacific efforts?
- where are the low hanging fruit of cooperation and capability?
- where should friends and allies invest their capability?
- in what technologies and capabilities should governments invest?
- what will be the impact of cancelled programs on arms exports?
- how can industry partner internationally for success?
- how potent are existing and envisaged export control regimes?
Government and industry representatives from more than 35 countries will be present. Over 30 speakers will provide their insight and perspectives.
Network with Government and industry leaders from all US Services and Agencies at this premier international event held in Washington.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Government Industrial policy staff
- Government international agreements staff
- Government FMS staff
- Government R&D community
- Embassy officials
- Defense Cooperation Attaches
- Service Attaches
- Industry government relations executives
- Industry business development executives
- Industry sales and marketing executives
- Industry merger and acquisition staff
- Aviation and defense financial analysts
- Think Tanks
- Defense media