Building on the successful ComDef West 2011, where 25 nations participated with the United States in a lively and informative presentation and Q&A format, ComDef West returns to San Diego to provide further insight, discussions and networking for government, military, academia and industry with an Asia Pacific emphasis . The goals for the upcoming ComDef West are as follows:-
- Provide an overview and status report of the leading initiatives and programs designed to facilitate Coalition effectiveness
- Understand the budgetary implications of not engaging in international cooperation
- Determine key enablers for Cooperation to work
- Identify the proposed areas for future cooperation
- Identify the key industry partners and personalities
- Highlight successful interoperability activities and draw out their determinants
- Network with colleagues with shared concerns
Who should attend
- Government and industry program managers and academic institutions concerned in the day to day international defense cooperation activities.
- Business Development executives interested in networking with the international community
- Embassy officials, thinktanks and trade associations interested in shaping the policy.
- Export compliance facilitators
ComDef and AFCEA/USNI West 2012 Co-Located