Preparing for Cyber Operations
The 2nd CyberDef-CyberSec Forum will be held Wednesday, June 18, 2014 in Paris Nord Villepinte, during Eurosatory.
In June 2012, the first CyberDef-CyberSec dedicated to the security and prosperity for public and private sectors in cyberspace, attracted more than 700 international participants, manufacturers, customers, media, political and military authorities and received coverage in traditional and electronic media.
Inaugurated by Rear Admiral Arnaud Coustilière, Cyber Czar to the French General Staff and Lieutenant General Rhett Hernandez, Commander, U.S. Cyber Command, the first edition highlighted the thought leadership and capabilities of Thales, Cassidian, Raytheon, Anticyp Simulation and included representatives from IHEDN, INHES, RUSI and Kings College.
1st CyberDef-CyberSec Forum 2012 was conducted with the support of:-
GICAT | EADS Foundation | Association of the U.S. Army | IHEDN | SMCs / Eurosatory
Over 1,500 professionals representing industry worldwide cyber security and cyber defense are expected to attend the four sessions (700 people registered in 2012 for the first edition).
- 100 000 international exhibitors and potential visitors
- 54 000 visitors from 130 countries - conference program delivered in person at the arrival lounge
- 20,000 + companies, industrial communities, military, state, international ICT targeting CISO, Risk Managers, Homeland Security experts and financial specialists, investment bankers and venture capitalists
- 700 + specialized media defense / security / cyber / network / infrastructure / RSSI and social media specialist blogs and opinion-makers
- Clients, prospects, suppliers, partners of our industrial and institutional partners.