Talk Softly and wear a hard hat: Defense in the age of Fiscal Restraint
Conference Booklet now available
Force drawdowns in Afghanistan and Iraq, the Arab Spring and continuing economic uncertainty
present huge challenges for the incoming US Secretary of Defense. The increasing ability through cyberspace of non State actors to threaten the established order will also be addressed.
- What are the capabilities needed and how can these be afforded?
- How do we speed research and development to fielding equipment? What can we learn from our friends and allies?
- What technologies can be shared between friends and allies? When and how will the Export Control Reform process make an impact?
- and what leadership responsibilities can be left to alliance partners to resolve critical world
Who should attend
- Government Industrial policy staff
- Government international agreements staff
- Government FMS staff
- Government R&D community
- Embassy officials
- Defense Cooperation Attaches
- Service Attaches
- Industry government relations executives
- Industry business development executives
- Industry sales and marketing executives
- Industry merger and acquisition staff
- Aviation and defense financial analysts
- Think Tanks
- Defense media